New lesson out: Regrets!
Do you lie awake at night remembering every mistake you've made? Or do you have serious FOMO and want to express your regret? Hopefully this lesson can be a healthy outlet for those feelings! ;)
Want to learn but have no experience speaking Spanish? No worries! Our Drills are offered at three different levels, including absolute beginner.
- Expresar arrepentimiento. / Express regret.
- Usar diferentes tiempos verbales. / Use different verb tenses.
Some example "oraciones" (sentences):
- Es una pena que no hayas venido a la fiesta. / It's a pity that you didn't come to the party.
- Es una lástima que no hayas venido al partido. / It's a shame that you didn't come to the game.
- Me dio pena no haber estado. / I was sorry not to be there.
- Te hubiera gustado. / You would have liked it.
- Tenías que haber venido. / You should have come.
- Ya será en otra ocasión. / Oh well, another time.