New lesson out: Medical - Review of Systems (Part 6)
Calling all medical folks! We are so excited to be launching the complete Review of Systems. In this six part lesson series, you will learn to ask patients a plethora of questions so you can identify their symptoms from head to toe.
Keep reading to see what you'll learn in Part 6!
Want to learn but have no experience speaking Spanish? No worries! Our Drills are offered at three different levels, including absolute beginner.
- Practicar la primera parte de la Revisión de Sistemas. / Practice part one of the Review of Systems.
- Aprender síntomas de alergia y del sistema inmunológico. / Learn allergy symptoms and of the immunological system.
- Aprender síntomas psiquiátricos. / Learn psychiatric symptoms.
Usar la voz formal (usted) con los pacientes. / Use the formal voice (usted) with patients.
Some example "oraciones" (sentences):
- ¿Tiene alergias estacionales? / Do you have seasonal allergies?
- ¿Tiene o ha tenido problemas con la memoria? / Do you have or have you had memory problems?
- ¿Tiene o ha tenido alucinaciones? / Do you have or have you had hallucinations?
- ¿Sufre de pensamientos suicidas? / Do you suffer from suicidal thoughts?
Excited to learn Spanish? Book your FREE Conversational Spanish Drill here!
Become a VIP at https://beepboop.us/pages/vip