New lesson out: Personality Descriptions!
Do you want to describe your friends, family, or even enemies in Spanish? Are you trying to talk about your athletic or even disorganized Grandmother? From talking about your kind friends to talking about your weird Grandmother, learn how to describe people with this lesson.
Want to learn but have no experience speaking Spanish? No worries! Our Drills are offered at three different levels, including absolute beginner.
- Describir características personales. / Describe personal characteristics.
- Hablar de un amigo. / Talk about your friends.
- Hablar de tu familia. / Talk about your family.
Some example "oraciones" (sentences):
- El niño es serio. / The boy is serious.
- Mi abuela es loca. / My grandmother is crazy.
- ¿Cómo es tu amiga? / What is your friend like?
- Ella es baja y conversadora. / She is short and talkative.