New lesson out: Syllables Part 1!
Do you dream of speaking perfectly accented Spanish, but can't even pronounce the word "mamá " without sounding like a gringa? Well, this is your opportunity to start speaking Spanish like a native.
Our Pronunciation Bootcamp Drills are designed for people who want to perfect their Spanish accent and get comfortable speaking Spanish fast. Take Syllables Part 1 today and see how quickly you improve!
- Aprender a pronunciar las sílabas con las letras m, p, s, l. / Learn to pronounce the syllables with the letters m, p, s, l.
Some example "oraciones" (sentences):
- Mi mamá me mima. / My mom spoils me.
- Amo a mi mamá. / I love my mom.
- Susú es mía. / Susú is mine.
- Usa esa mesa. / Use that table.
- Papá ama a mamá. / Dad loves mom.
- Lola limpia la mesa. / Lola cleans the table.