Offer Beepboop Medical Spanish Classes at Your Organization
#1 On-Demand Medical Spanish Program
The 40-hour Beepboop Medical Spanish Curriculum
How is Beepboop Different?
- Listening & Speaking Focused
- During each drill, the instructor guides groups of three to nine students through rhythmic listening and speaking exercises where students are called on at random to complete verbal challenges.
- When called on, a student must provide the answer rapidly or the challenge will be passed to another student.
- Never knowing when they will be called on and not wanting to break the flow of the class, students listen intensely and prepare for the speaking challenges while on mute in anticipation of their turn.
- Instantaneous Corrective Feedback
- Our instructors create an environment where students feel comfortable making mistakes and can embrace corrective feedback.
- Mispronunciations and mistakes are identified immediately by the instructors and the class works together to correct them, preventing bad habits from forming.
Easy Onboarding and Progress Reporting
- Once students purchase our Medical Spanish Program below, they can immediately start taking medical Spanish drills
- Students will receive a grade from our Beepboop instructors for each drill taken
- Failed drills need to be retaken until passed in order to complete the program
- Upon program completion, student will be sent a certificate of completion detailing the full list of drills and self-study modules completed.
For $250, students receive 12 months of access to the Beepboop platform to complete our 40-hour medical Spanish curriculum.
Recent Beepboop Accolades
Nasdaq profile on Beepboop's founder & CEO, Devon Saliga: Bilingual Communication for Better Health Outcomes
$8,000 grant from Hofstra and The Economic Development Agency for our efforts improving health equity in the NYC metro area