This 20-part online group Drill course is designed for healthcare professionals to learn the most critical medical Spanish phrases to improve their patient care and efficiency in the hospital.
Tip: Try getting reimbursed by your employer! Upon request, we'll email you a detailed receipt including the curriculum that you can submit for continuing education reimbursement.
- Introducing yourself to patients
- Asking how you patient is doing?
- Where does it hurt?
- Are your vaccinations up-to-date?
- Extremely useful commands
- Have you had surgery before?
- Navigating confusion
- Comforting a patient
- Patients history
- Saying goodbye to patients
- Following up with patients
- Common injuries
- Methods of contraception
- Treatments for STIs
- Useful phrases in pediatrics
- Communicating a loss
Learn why Drills are effective here
Steps to getting started:
- Purchase your Drill Course
- Schedule your Drills on our calendar when it's convenient for you
- Access your Drill on your smartphone or computer
- Enjoy UNLIMITED ACCESS* to all our Drill offerings during the three months you have to complete your purchased Drill Course
*For the nitty-gritty details click here