Beepboop TV Club is a "book club" but for Spanish TV shows.
With TV Club, watch episodes of popular Spanish-language TV shows, soak up culture, submit written homework, and then show up to class ready to discuss everything (in Spanish) with a Beepboop instructor and up to 3 Pro students.
Watch & discuss this week: Destinos Episode 11 "La demora"
In episode 11 of the series "Destinos," titled "La demora," the main character, Raquel, experiences a delay. She decides to visit the travel agency and discovers that she has to wait several more hours for her flight. Consequently, Raquel returns to her hotel and decides to rest in her room, asking the receptionist to wake her in an hour. As with other episodes of "Destinos," the language is presented in a way that is accessible for learners.
Through watching the episode, practicing with your digital flashcards, and then discussing live in class, you'll learn useful phrases like:
- Debo de ir al aeropuerto - I need to go to the airport
- Hay una demora en ese vuelo - There is a delay in that flight
- El vuelo sale por la puerta númrero 14 - The flight leaves from gate 14
How to join TV Club?
It's okay if you haven't watched all the episodes. You can still participate. Just follow the below steps and try your best to get up to speed (aka start binge watching now)!
- Step 1: Become a Pro
- Step 2: Join the Google Classroom for the Destinos Discussion Course
- Step 3: Book your live discussion session for your level
- There are over 7 sessions each week at different times
- On the Book page click the filter icon to the left of the date, then click "Class Type" and then click "TV Club" then click "Next day" until you find a level and time slots that works for you