Beepboop TV Club is a "book club" but for Spanish TV shows.
With TV Club, watch episodes of popular Spanish-language TV shows, soak up culture, submit written homework, and then show up to class ready to discuss everything (in Spanish) with a Beepboop instructor and up to 3 Pro students.
Watch & discuss this week: Destinos Episode 8 "El encuentro
In this Destinos episode, Raquel continues her investigations and discovers that Rosario, a crucial link to Don Fernando’s past, and her son had moved to Argentina. The revelation that the key individuals she has been searching for are in another country adds another layer to the unfolding mystery.
Through watching the episode, practicing with your digital flashcards, and then discussing live in class, you'll learn useful phrases to ask some questions:
- ¿Sabe Ud. la dirección? - Do you know the address?
- ¿En qué piensas? - What are you thinking about?
¿Quiere pasar a la cocina? - Do you want to come into the
How to join TV Club?
It's okay if you haven't watched all the episodes. You can still participate. Just follow the below steps and try your best to get up to speed (aka start binge watching now)!
- Step 1: Become a Pro
- Step 2: Join the Google Classroom for the Destinos Discussion Course
- Step 3: Book your live discussion session for your level
- There are over 7 sessions each week at different times
- On the Book page click the filter icon to the left of the date, then click "Class Type" and then click "TV Club" then click "Next day" until you find a level and time slots that works for you