Beepboop TV Club is a "book club" but for Spanish TV shows.
With TV Club, watch episodes of popular Spanish-language TV shows, soak up culture, submit written homework, and then show up to class ready to discuss everything (in Spanish) with a Beepboop instructor and up to 3 Pro students.
Watch & discuss this week: Destinos Episode 9 "Estaciones"
In "Estaciones" (which translates to "Seasons" in English) Raquel, the lawyer and the main character, continues her journey in Spain to find more about the mysterious past of Don Fernando Castillo, who fell into a coma in Mexico and whose family discovered a mysterious letter suggesting a secret from his past. She finally meets Teresa Suárez and finds out where Rosario lives and plans to leave right way.
Through watching the episode, practicing with your digital flashcards, and then discussing live in class, you'll learn useful phrases like:
- Me urge comunicarme contigo - It is urgent I get in touch with you
- Tengo una idea - I have an idea
- La información que tiene es incorrecta - The information you have is incorrect
How to join TV Club?
It's okay if you haven't watched all the episodes. You can still participate. Just follow the below steps and try your best to get up to speed (aka start binge watching now)!
- Step 1: Become a Pro
- Step 2: Join the Google Classroom for the Destinos Discussion Course
- Step 3: Book your live discussion session for your level
- There are over 7 sessions each week at different times
- On the Book page click the filter icon to the left of the date, then click "Class Type" and then click "TV Club" then click "Next day" until you find a level and time slots that works for you