Expanding economic opportunities for 1 billion+ people through language learning
- 15% of the world's population is learning a new language right now. The majority are studying English so they can get a better job and earn more money.
- Most students start learning a language in a classroom setting or with apps. These methods help teach vocab and grammar, but are inefficient improving verbal communication skills.
- Advanced verbal communication skills are what have the greatest impact on increasing economic upward mobility.
- Beepboop provides language-learning students of all ages on-demand access to the most effective methods to improve verbal communication.
- Make it easier to become a superstar teacher able to implement the most effective methods to insanely large classes while eliminating the concept of lesson prep.
- Lower the barriers to accessing online live lessons by making them free, on-demand, and not require fast-internet (all our classes are audio-only).
- Create comfortable and fun learning environments that get students confidently speaking a new language with real people their first day.
- Deliver instant and compassionate feedback the moment mistakes are made so students improve rapidly.