Book Beepboop Spanish Lessons Here
What is Beepboop Drill?
What Makes Our Spanish Lessons Unique?
Beepboop's Spanish Lessons, which we refer to as "Drills," are speaking-focused, 25-minute long, online group language lessons. Each Drill is taught by a live Drill Instructor in a round-robin style where students are guided through a series of fun memory and pronunciation exercises. Topics range from medical Spanish to business and conversational Spanish.
When are Beepboop Drills?
Beepboop Drills start every 30 minutes during the below times -- book now!
Monday - Friday
- NYC: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- LA: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
- London: 2:00 pm - 4:00 am
- Sydney: 11:00 pm - 1:00 pm (next day)
Saturday - Sunday
- NYC: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- LA: 6:30 am - 9:00 am
- London: 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sydney: 11:30 pm - 2:00 am (next day)
What Topics are Covered in Beepboop Spanish Lessons?
Other VIP perks include:
- Book an unlimited number of Drills in your level (no one Drill per week limit)
- 3x more speaking opportunities + attention
- Know when your favorite Drill Instructors are teaching
- More personalized feedback during and after each Drill
How to Prepare for Your Spanish Lesson
- Download the Zoom video conferencing app on your smartphone (iOS & Android) or computer before your Drill starts. Make sure you give Zoom permission to use your microphone
- Drills are audio-only - don't worry about being "camera-ready"
- If you want to practice the phrases you'll speak in Drill, you will need to become a VIP to have access to flashcards and knowledge of what will be studied