You are booked!
To confirm your booking, please open the confirmation email from Calendly and add the event to your calendar.
To cancel or reschedule, please use the link at the bottom of your confirmation email. This will free up room for a fellow language learner 😉
If you are not a VIP, you are only allowed to take one Drill per week after your trial ends and are not guaranteed speaking opportunities.
Do you want to help select the topic that is learned during Drill?If you do, please become a beta tester and try out our new Wish List feature. Sign up at https://beepboop.mx/signup using the email address you just booked with. Once you do that, you will be able to add topics to your Wish List. Before each Drill, the Wish Lists of all students will be analyzed and the topic will be determined. VIP Wish Lists get first priority 💃 Watch this instructional video to learn how to create your Wish List (if you like puppies, you'll definitely want to watch).
Preparing for Drill is easy!
- Download the Zoom video conferencing app on your smartphone (iOS & Android) or computer before your Drill starts Make sure you give Zoom permission to use your microphone
- Find a quiet room with good wifi/cell reception. You will be speaking a lot!
- Drills are audio-only, so don't worry about how you look
- Use Flashcards+ to study the phrases before they're introduced during Drill
Tips during your Drill
- Your microphone will be live when you are in Drill 🎤 so please be mindful of how background noises will affect the class
- If you want to practice or repeat sentences during Drill, try muting yourself 🤫 and then quickly unmuting yourself when the Drill Instructor or another student calls on you
- If you are called on and don't know an answer, don't panic! Just say "Beepboop" to pass to another student
What is Drill?
Beepboop Drill is a speaking-focused, 25-minute long, online group language lesson. Each Drill is taught by a live Drill Instructor in a round-robin style where students are guided through a series of fun memory and pronunciation exercises. The goal of Drill is to get you comfortable speaking and prevent you from forming bad habits when it comes to pronunciation.
What Makes Drill Unique?
During a 25-minute Drill, you'll speak around 300 words and "mouth" around 1,000 words!
Drill is designed to keep you on the edge of your seat and have your brain operating at 100%. It's not easy, but you'll be amazed how much you'll retain after just one 25-minute Drill.
Correct Your Pronunciation
Drill instructors provide instantaneous corrective pronunciation feedback (we call it Beepboop technology and no other language learning app has anything like it).
Messy Hair Don't Care
This is an online, audio-only class, so don't worry how you look. We won't see you! Audio-only classes help improve listening comprehension skills and create a more comfortable environment for making mistakes.
What are the VIP perks?
- Take more than one Drill per week
- Get 3x the speaking opportunities and corrections so you improve rapidly
- First priority in selecting the topic the entire Drill learns
- Prepare for Drill with free access to flashcards+
- Never get bored. We add multiple Drill topics each month!
- Book smaller sized Drills
- Know when your favorite Drill Instructors are teaching
- Receive more personalized feedback after each Drill