Setting Up Your VIP Account
You're three steps away from the VIP life!
Need help setting up your VIP account? Not to worry! Below is a guide that will walk you through each step of the set-up process.
Step 1: Complete the learning goals survey
In Step 1, you will be filling out our "Learning Goals" survey. The purpose of the learning goals survey is to give the Beepboop team helpful information on your background, learning, and Spanish progress thus far. This information allows us to craft a unique experience for your language learning journey. Telling us what classes would be best for you, what drill instructors you prefer, and other helpful information.
2. Fill out each item on the form as accurately and completely as possible.
3. Once you have completed each item on the form to the best of your ability, scroll to the very bottom of the form page and click the "Submit" button.
4. After clicking the "Submit" button, you should receive a message that confirms your submission. In addition to this message, you will receive a copy to your email of the responses you submitted.
5. All set! You have completed Step 1.
Step 2: Create your VIP Beepboop Account
In Step 2, you will be creating your Student VIP account. As a VIP, your account will be a central portal for you to book your drills, choose drill topics, access guides and resources, and ultimately track your language learning progress on Beepboop!
2. Once on the sign-up page, fill in your name, email address, and password you will use for your account. Note: Please create your account using the email address this email was sent to. This lets us recognize you as a VIP!
3. Once you have filled in the fields, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Next" button.
4. After hitting next, you will be brought to a page titled "Student Placement Questions." On this page, select what level your speaking ability is at: absolute beginner, beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
5. After selecting your speaking level, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Done" button.
6. Great job! Your account is all set up. Use can use your Beepboop account to book drills, select drill topic preferences, wishlist your favorite drills, review your progress, and so much more. Go explore!
7. After successfully signing up, make sure to bookmark the login page so you can easily find the link next time you log in. If you are unable to click the link, copy and paste the page URL here: https://beepboop.mx/login.
8. All set! You have completed Step 2.
Please note that this VIP feature is currently in beta and we are working around the clock to improve it. In true Beepboop spirit, we would love your feedback!
Step 3: Set up your Flashcards
In Step 3, you will be creating a Quizlet account to access Beepboop's Flashcards for VIPs! As a VIP, you have access to our entire Quizlet flashcard set with thousands of relevant vocabulary words, grammar and conjugation questions, and other helpful terms. Using our flashcards is a great way to complement the work you do during your drill sessions.
2. Once on this page, navigate to the top left and select the button that says "Sign up for free to request access."
3. Once you have selected this button, you will be prompted to create a free account. Fill in the necessary fields and create your account. Note: You do not need to pay for Quizlet to access your flashcards. If you are asked, select the Free Plan for your Quizlet account.
4. Once your account has been created, you will be able to access your flashcards at any time!
5. After successfully signing up, make sure to bookmark the flashcard page so you can easily navigate to your flashcards. If you are unable to click the link, copy and paste the page URL here: https://quizlet.com/class/13059827/.
6. All set! You have completed Step 3.
If you are still having trouble completing Step 3, please watch our tutorial video here.
Step 4 (optional): Book a learning goals session
In this optional step, you will be scheduling a "Learning Goals" session with the Beepboop Team! The purpose of the 30-minute learning goals session is to work together to design an education plan that best fits your needs. We'll also be able to walk you through the above steps and clarify any additional questions.
2. On the Calendly page, select a time that works for you and "Confirm" the session.
3. All set! You have completed Step 4.
Great job! After completing these steps, you are all set-up as a VIP! Thank you for your support and we look forward to learning together.
Do I need a Google account to submit the survey? You do not need a Google account to submit your survey response.
Where is my information being stored? Your survey response is automatically stored in our secure database managing user information.
Do I have to pay for Quizlet? No. Please sign up for Quizlet using the free account option (note this is different from the Free Trial version). You can see how to do that in our instructional video here.
What is Quizlet's relationship to Beepboop? Quizlet is a separate company that specializes in flashcards. Beepboop is using Quizlet to host our flashcards and games.
Should I download the Quizlet app on my phone? We love the Quizlet app and think it's a great way to study your flashcards. We recommend downloading it.
Can I print my flashcards? You sure can! Follow these directions here.